Date: 9/12/17 2:24 pm
From: Tim Houghton <timhoughton...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Lawrences warbler at turkey pt.
I had an enjoyable time this morning at Turkey Point--not a lot of activity throughout but there were several nice pockets of birds. Lawrence's was a bright and beautiful surprise as was the less colorful orange-crowned. Scrounged up 15 warbler species. Interestingly, I didn't find any of the birds I normally hope to find here at this time: no bay-breasted, no blackpolls, no cape mays. http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S39146806 .

Tim Houghton
(Glen Arm)