Date: 9/12/17 1:33 pm
From: Larry Usselman <elgrans...>
Subject: Big Birding Magazine Giveaway!
I'm cleaning out my accumulation of old birding magazines and would like
them to go to interested birders, rather than the recycle bin.

I have the following magazine sets available for immediate pickup at my
home in Harrisburg. All magazines are clean, undamaged, and from a
smoke-free home.

Each magazine set will be given away in its entirety...no cherry picking!
Please reply directly to me with an email message indicating which set(s)
you would like, and we can work out pickup arrangements.

#1 Bird Watching Digest
2006 Mar-Apr to Nov-Dec - Complete
2007 Complete
2008 Complete
2009 Missing March-April
2010 Complete
2011 Complete
2012 Missing May-June, July-August
2013 Complete
2014 Complete
2015 Complete
2016 Complete
2017 Complete through July-August

#2 Birder's World
2006 Complete
2007 Complete
2008 Complete
2009 Complete
2010 Complete
2011 February only

#3 Bird Watching Magazine
2011 April through December
2012 February, June only
2015 October, December only
2016 February, December only
2017 February, April, August

#4 Pennsylvania Birds (Journal of the Pennsylvania Society for Ornithology)
Vol 17 No. 1 - 4 (2003)
Vol 18 No. 1 - 4
Vol 19 None
Volumes 20 through 28 All Complete