Date: 9/12/17 12:57 pm
From: Paul Glass <pag...>
Subject: RE: 11 Hudsonian Godwits, Lake Wheeler
Interestingly there was a group of 10 photographed near Harrisonburg, VA
back on 8/29. No storms at the time.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__ebird.org_ebird_view_checklist_S38894671&d=DwIBAg&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=IQ47uo8XV9imaqXFjQMv3ceNMk4qzq8i0iCqAPB_7c8&s=83CfyMWcFg-IdfP-sH98VjQb0DFgsfBDysJVlS6IwA0&e=

Paul Glass
South Boston, VA