Date: 9/12/17 12:06 pm
From: Chuck Saleeby <charlessaleeby...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Lake Allatoona
A couple of quick checks of Lake Allatoona from 92 all the way to the Blockhouse ramp on the Allatoona Creek Side has turned up only about 20 Black Terns. Keep you posted if I find anything else. I might put the boat in this evening and make a run towards the damn and the Etowah side to see what else may be out here. These birds are both in Cobb County and Bartow County. There are still three Black Terns out on Lake Acworth as well.

Chuck Saleeby
Kennesaw GA
Cobb County

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>