Date: 9/12/17 10:08 am
From: Joe Dorn <jbdvex...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Where to buy binoculars
I am a very sad Eagles Optics customer. I have four pairs of their branded
products and would continue to buy from them for sporting optics. I had to
send two pairs of binoculars in for repair and cleanup last year. They came
back like new at no cost to me....

I have used B&H for many years both as a professional and amateur
photographer for my photographer needs and have been 100% satisfied with the
prices and service... If I need new sporting optics, this is where I would
go without hesitation.

Joe B. Dorn, W5VEX

7969 West FM-93
Belton, Texas 76513

Home Phone: (254) 939-5918
Cell Phone: (254) 721-0829 (This phone is on only when I need it, which is
not often)