Date: 9/12/17 7:40 am
From: 'Bird couple' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] White Ibis at Schoolhouse Pond
Fred: great bird. After getting the word, I diverted from my normal commute route and went to Schoolhouse to look for the bird. Could not refind it, but I only had 20 minutes to look. It could have been skulking about or maybe flown to nearby Depot Pond?

Good birding!

Warren Strobel
Annapolis

Sent from my iPhone