Date: 9/12/17 4:54 am
From: Dan Smith <dan...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Where to buy binoculars
So sad. I have always had excellent service from Eagle.
Dan Smith
<dan...> <mailto:<dan...>
512-451-2632
http://www.wordsmithofaustin.com <http://www.wordsmithofaustin.com/>

"Merchants have no country. The mere spot they stand on does not constitute so strong an attachment as that from which they draw their gains.” Thomas Jefferson, 1814.

Join us on Facebook!