Date: 9/12/17 3:34 am
From: Jane Hills <jhbird...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Manchester Fish Crow flock
Over Smyth Road School in Manchester at dawn this morning, a flock of 20-25
Fish Crows passed overhead. All were the same size, and several were
calling. I suspect this may be a night roost taking flight, as I've seen
dawn flights from tree stands in the same neighborhood in prior years.

Jane

Jane Hills

Manchester, NH

jhbird(at)myfairpoint(dot)net

"We are all environmentalists now, but we are not all planetists. An
environmentalist realizes that nature has its pleasures and deserves
respect. A planetist puts the earth ahead of the earthlings." --William
Safire