Date: 9/11/17 10:58 pm
From: Tad Finnell <tadcipiter...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: RFI Lafitte's Cove - Galveston
On 9/10/2017 11:00 AM, Joanne Kamo (Redacted sender joannekamo for
DMARC) wrote:
> I stopped by Lafitte's Cove a few days ago and saw a few migrants. They didn't stick around long, so I was wondering if there's anyone that can be contacted to turn on the drip there, or are they supposed to be off during the fall? All drips were off.
>
> Thanks so much,
> Joanne Kamo
> Houston, TX

> from the List Owner

I reported in a post a little more than a week ago that there seemed to be
a bad leak in the underground pipe feeding the sanctuary, and as a
result the
water has been turned off until the leak can be fixed. When that will be is
anyone's guess.
Tad Finnell
Lake Jackson

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds