Date: 9/11/17 7:57 pm
From: Gmail <bhaunts...>
Subject: [wisb] Wisconsin Pt today
I received a report from Ida (and Ty) Baumann today. They have been on the Pt since Sept 7th. They have had jaegers every day with today being the best. FIVE jaegers were watched today---4 Parasitic plus one POMARINE. Someone from Hawk Ridge was also there and saw and agreed with their id. Also getting a few ducks, terns and shorebirds (including a Willet) but oddly no warblers today.
This should wet all our appetites for Jaegerfest!
Daryl Tessen
Appleton,, WI