Date: 9/11/17 2:43 pm
From: Hendrik Herlyn <hhactitis...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Fwd: Malheur Narrows Egret
To me, this bird looks consistent with Little Blue Heron. Body and bill
shape look wrong for Cattle Egret, and the dark mottling is typical for
LBHE. The bill looks drab pinkish- to olive gray to me, and the legs appear
olive-colored too, again consistent with LBHE.

We'll be over there in a few days. Hope the bird sticks around!

Hendrik

--
Hendrik G. Herlyn