Date: 9/11/17 1:13 pm
From: Christopher Cudworth <cudworthfix...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET Eagle Optics
As I understand it, the ownership family of Eagle Optics has another more
profitable company to manage in Vortex, a supplier of optics and hunting
gear to the sporting world. So Eagle Optics has wound up being the unwanted
corporate property.

I actually own Vortex binoculars among other equipment, but it's the growth
of that business that has spelled the end of Eagle.

Christopher Cudworth
Batavia/Kane County

--
Christopher Cudworth