Date: 9/11/17 12:54 pm
From: Carol Riddell <cariddellwa...>
Subject: [Tweeters] Negative Report - Swallow-tailed Gull
The gull was not at the Edmonds breakwaters as of 9:30 today. I later went to Point Wells to see if I could see Joe's Sabine's Gull from inside Snohomish County. Dipped on that so I walked around to the end of Point Wells. I did a thorough search and the STGU was not there.

I have sent several parties up to check out the 10th St. boat ramp area in Everett, where The gull was relocated a week ago last Saturday. There are at least several groups down from B.C. looking for the gull today so any Tweeters updates are helpful to them.

Carol Riddell
Tweeters mailing list
<Tweeters...>