Date: 9/11/17 12:43 pm
From: Jacob Mathison <jacobmathison1...>
Subject: [obol] Re: FYI: Malheur NWR: Little Blue Heron & Cattle Egret
Here is Rick Vetter's checklist with a good photo of both for comparison:
http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S39115060.

Jacob Mathison
jacobmathison1.wixsite.com/nature-photography

"If you keep a green tree in your heart, perhaps a singing bird will
come." ~Chinese Proverb

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 11:55 AM, Mike & MerryLynn <m.denny...>
wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> We were at the Narrows on Tuesday evening and again on Friday - took
> pictures of the two young Snowy Egrets - ruled out Little Blue Heron. Will
> post photos to ebird when I get a chance - we just got home last night
> after a wonderful camping trip on the Steens Mt. Sage Grouse, Black
> Rosy-Finch and hundreds of White-throated Swifts whizzing past us on the
> East Rim.
>
> Good birding, MerryLynn
>
> --
> Mike & MerryLynn Denny
> Birding the Beautiful Walla Walla Valley
> "If you haven't gone birding, you haven't lived"

Join us on Facebook!