Date: 9/10/17 6:25 pm
From: Christine & Willett Moss <cowmoss...> [SFBirds] <SFBirds-noreply...>
Subject: [SFBirds] Eastern Kingbird and other sightings
At about 11 am this morning the continuing Eastern Kingbird by the soccer fields at the west end of GGP showed very nicely.

This afternoon I headed over to Lincoln Park to see if I could refind the Chestnut-sided Warbler that Sam S had reported seeing, or anything else of interest. Nothing rare, but there was a bit of activity. 2 Rufous/Allen's Hummers, a Western Tanager, a Western Wood-Pewee, 3 "Western" Flycatchers, and a tight flock of Red Crossbills were the highlights.

Oscar Moss

http://www.yahoogroups.com/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional