Date: 9/10/17 3:32 pm
From: 'Robert D. Hughes' <rhughes.enteract...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Chicago Botanic Gardens Nelson's Sparrow, 9/10 a.m.
I had nice looks at a Nelson's Sparrow at the Chicago Botanic Gardens in
northern Cook County this morning, September 10. I saw the bird in the
Dixon Prairie next to the path that follows the southwest side of the
lake. This is my first Nelson's Sparrow of the fall.

Robert D. Hughes
Chicago, Illinois

Posted by: "Robert D. Hughes" <rhughes.enteract...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)