Date: 9/10/17 1:48 pm
From: Carlo Arreglo <auntiestrophe...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Point Reyes Lighthouse Sightings
Hi,

While stationed down at the historic lighthouse this morning, I saw a Parasitic Jaeger somewhat lazily flying south above the inversion layer. About 15 minutes later, a likely Townsend's Warbler rapidly circled the lighthouse twice, then flew towards the Chimney Rock area.

Bear birding,
Carlo Arreglo
Point Reyes National Seashore

.

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)