Date: 9/10/17 8:38 am
From: Steve Thiessen <stevethiessen...>
Subject: [wisb] Lake Barney field,Dane co.

I went down to Lake Barney , to see if I could refind the LeConte's ,Marty and Chuck found. Had 6 Sedge Wrens, 6 Common Yellowthroats, 8 Savannah Sparrows, 1 Song sparrow, 1 Henslow's Sparrow, with a round growth on the top of the bill, hundreds of Tree and Barn Swallows and a hundred Red-winged Blackbirds. On the way out I had a small sparrow get up, but I never saw it again. Could possibly have been the LeConte's. The small flooded pasture only had a few yellowlegs and Killdeer. Steve Thiessen Stoughton Dane co.