Date: 9/10/17 3:57 am
From: NANCY ELLEN KIERNAN <nekiernan...>
Subject: Re: RTHU
I have had an adult and smaller one, juvenile, at nasturtium plants in the last
few days in Park Forest.

On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 09:57 PM, James Curtis <jcurtis1953...> wrote:
>>I'm still seeing them regularly in Port Matilda.
>

>>On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 7:56 PM, Robert Snyder <<#>> wrote:
>Hello All,

I have been in bed this week with virus so haven't been looking for hummers.
All but one feeder has been removed to discourage pesky yellow-jackets.

But this morning about 9am, a Ruby-throated Hummingbird appeared at the front
porch feeder.

Has anyone else seen hummers or not seen hummers around flowerbeds or at nectar
feeders.

Thank you,

Bob Snyder

Sent from my iPhone

Nancy Ellen Kiernan, Ph.D.
Co-author: The Rise of Women Farmers and Sustainable Agriculture.
University of Iowa Press (2016).

Join us on Facebook!