Date: 9/9/17 4:25 pm
From: R. John McCaw <rjmccaw...>
Subject: [wisb] Western Kingbird, etc. at Horicon Today (9/9)
Some friends and I went to Horicon today and enjoyed seeing Trumpeter Swans, American White Pelicans, Lesser Yellowlegs, and quite a few other birds along Hwy 49. The Auto Tour Loop was much more subdued, but we did enjoy seeing a Warbling Vireo, Pied-billed Grebes, American Coots, and some more Pelicans. The route from the Visitors Center to Dike Road led us past some wires on which was perched a flycatching Western Kingbird. This was around the intersection of Dike and Rockvale Roads. A very nice way to wrap up a day of birding.

John McCaw

Bay View, Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co.

[cid:242f1779-493b-461e-ad2d-96c7f4869117]