Date: 9/9/17 2:54 pm
From: Trish G <trishrg62...> [OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Re: Brewer's Sparrows, Harriett Wieder
Sorry about the lame post earlier in my haste to post before leaving the
park.
The 2 Brewer's Sparrows were both hanging together, and seemed to like the
little scrub bushes with yellow flowers on them. They were occasionally
calling, high pitched "tsip" calls. Birds were still in the area when I
left.
My ebird list has a few photos.

Trish Gussler, Anaheim

On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 1:45 PM, Trish G <trishrg62...> wrote:

> 33.687314,-118.020400
>
> On Sep 9, 2017 1:12 PM, "Trish G" <trishrg62...> wrote:
>
> I found two birds in Upper Harriett wieder Park this morning.
> 87314,-118.020400 Approx
> Will post photos in ebird, and share my list later.
>
> Trish Gussler, Anaheim

Join us on Facebook!