Date: 9/9/17 1:13 pm
From: Matt Lau <mjaylau707...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Chimney Rock Area 9/9 - Chestnut-sided Warblers
Hi birders,

I went birding at the cypresses near the Fish docks this morning looking
for the Painted Bunting and Clay-colored Sparrow (with no success on
either).

But in the cypresses near the residence were 2 CHESTNUT-SIDED WARBLERS (one
HY and one female, with chestnut colored flanks). I caught up with Steve
Miller and Bob Atwood, both of which got good looks at the birds.

Other migrant birds: 1 WILLOW FLYCATCHER, 1 BLACK HEADED GROSBEAK, 1
TOWNSENDS WARBLER, 1 WARBLING VIREO, RED BREASTED NUTHATCHES and a HOUSE
WREN.

Good birding!
Matt Lau
Petaluma

*Matt Lau*
Snowy Plover Ecologist
Point Reyes Seashore Association/National Park Service
(e) <mjaylau707...> <mjaylau707...>
(c) 707-478-6264
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mattlau707

Join us on Facebook!