Date: 9/9/17 1:11 pm
From: Hugh McGuinness <hdmcguinness...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Big Flight at RCP
The warbler-vireo flight at the Ridge at Rock Creek Park was pretty
spectacular this morning. All told, I saw thirteen species of warblers
including 16 Tennessee, 10 Bay-breasted, and 19 Magnolia. Other common
warblers this morning included Black-throated Green and Chestnut-sided. My
Red-eyed Vireo count for the two hours I was there was 66. In addition, I
estimated I saw 250 warblers-vireos fly overhead that I couldn't ID.

Hugh

--
Hugh McGuinness
Washington, D.C.