Date: 9/9/17 1:06 pm
From: Jennifer Lanzendorf <jenniferlanzendorf...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Columbia Co shorebird hab
I was there yesterday evening and there was still some good habitat along
Wangsness opposite Allen Drive. I had both Yellowlegs, Stilt Sandpipers, 2
SB Dowitchers, and a snipe, as well as a couple dozen Killdeer, a GB Heron,
lots of Cliff Swallows, and a very cooperative kingfisher. It's true,
though, that the areas just east of Kroncke Rd and the Harvey fields were
pretty dry and barren. Some rain would certainly help!
Jennie Lanzendorf
Spring Green
On Sep 9, 2017 1:35 PM, "Patrick Ready" <birdsready...> wrote:

A friend of mine reports that the shorebird habitat along Wangsness Rd in
Columbia Co is drying up fast and not 1 shorebird was there yesterday.
Seems strange to say it but we could use some rain!!
Pat Ready
Madison

http://www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn