Date: 9/9/17 11:37 am
From: Stuart Sparkman <jacamar29...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Saylorville migrants, Buffies
Hey I-Birders,

Karen and I walked with Harney at Cherry Glen and Oak Grove rec areas
(E. side of Saylorville Lake, Polk Co.). At Cherry Glen we found two BUFF
BREASTED SANDPIPERS and a SEMIPALMATED PLOVER at the water's edge just
north of the boat ramp. In the picnic areas we found AMERICAN REDSTART, as
well as NASHVILLE, GOLDEN-WINGED (2), BLACK AND WHITE, BLACK-THROATED
GREEN, BLACKBURNIAN, WILSON'S, and TENNESSEE WARBLERS. Beautiful day for
seeing migrants!

Good Birding,

Stuart Sparkman
NW Des Moines