Date: 9/9/17 7:39 am
From: Patricia Wood <pwood...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Directions, Washington Sailing Marina?
I'm thinking of going down there to see the Sabines, and realized after I got the directions to get to the place online that they left me unsure just what to do once I got there! I don't want to bother the Marina folks, but I'm wondering where one parks, and just where to go inside it to view the birds on the water. It may be perfectly clear once there, but then again, maybe not. We've all been in that fix, at some spot or other, I suspect. If you can help, please post here on the list; I might not be the only one who has wondered about this. Thanks in advance for any help.

Patricia Wood
Silver Spring
ps Any other good spot near to the Marina?