Date: 9/8/17 5:18 pm
From: Howard, Carol <carol.howard...>
Subject: [wisb] Scope recommendations
I just read that Eagle Optics, the only place I have ever bought optics, will be closing Dec. 31st. I had been budgeting to buy a scope in the next year or two, but now wonder if I should "panic" and get one quickly before the end of the year, especially with their sale prices. So my recommendation questions are two-fold.
Are there other places to purchase optics with the same quality, value and reputation that Eagle Optics has, so I can take my time to make a purchase?
AND...
What scopes do you recommend that are light-weight (I have neck/back issues), good for near-sighted eyes, and relatively cheap (under $400 preferably) for occasional use, mostly raptors and ducks? (Am I dreaming too big here?)
I will take back-channel answers unless others want to see responses.
Thanks,
Carol Howard
Milwaukee County