Date: 9/8/17 10:21 am
From: Dyl Pedro via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Bluff Point, 9/8--Mourning Warbler +
Went to Bluff Point this morning for the first cold front in a while to find a decent morning flight. Another birder (Larry) and I stood at the hot corner for awhile and then walked the nearby trails.
Highlights were the typical high count of Redstarts and 13 other warbler species including Canada Warbler, my first Blackpoll of the season, and a Mourning Warbler. The Mourning Warbler was perhaps 50 ft north of the small clearing on the western most (smaller) trail, skulking low in some low branches.
High numbers of Bobolinks flying over as well.
Full list on eBird
Dylan