Date: 9/8/17 8:32 am
From: Doug Shaw <dougshaw09...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [NBB] Fw: Bodega Bay - Raving with Ravens
Hi All,

Wow, that is a high concentration of Ravens! As for bird calls and songs recognition sometimes it may be a mammal you are hearing. Since many of us have smartphones if you hear something you don't recognize record it on your phone. If you use Ebird you can upload audio to a report.

Good Birding,
Doug Shaw
Santa Rosa, CA