Date: 9/8/17 8:26 am
From: <sdroth...>
Subject: Re: Playa
The new issue of ESU biology’s KANSAS SCHOOL NATURALIST done by Bob Rose, will be out in a few days. Title: WETLANDS IN KANSAS. It will, among other things, differentiate playas from nonplayas, direct readers to sites in KS and more. The Naturalist is available as a free subscription or by inquiry to ESU biology Dept., Richard Schrock editor. It was started, primarily for teachers and students, in the early 1950’s when ESU was known as Kansas State Teachers College. That has a really familiar ring to many of us!