Date: 9/7/17 6:59 pm
From: Andrew Baldelli via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] Pelagic Trip Update
Greetings,

Unfortunately the Pelagic Trip for September 9th. has been canceled due to the weather .

We have couple options:

1. We can reschedule trip for Saturday October 7th. Anyone signed up for the trip if this is suitable please let me know by email or phone 859-652-1090.
2. We can cancel the trip all together and I can send checks back , tear them up etc . please let me know your wishes and I will take care of this promptly.

In the future I would also like to schedule a winter Pelagic for end of January beginning of February of 2018 , I will post more on an exact date in December 2017 anyone interested in this trip please let me know .

My email is <andrewbaldelli...> , phone : 859-652-1090

Cheers

Andrew