Date: 9/7/17 5:53 pm
From: John Leonard <leonard...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Yellow-headed Blackbird at Montrose late PM
While we did not see as many interesting birds as Al S. in the AM, I was surprised to find a YELLOW-HEADED BLACKBIRD in the reeds near the base of the Montrose Point fishook pier at 3:30 PM today Thursday 9/7. It appeared to be a first year male. I posted some photos to ebird, but others will have better pics to follow.

Cheers, John P. Leonard
in Chicago [ Cook County ]

Posted by: John Leonard <jleonard5440...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)