Date: 9/7/17 3:59 pm
From: Debby McKee <grmasmurf...>
Subject: Re: Playa
Hi Dick! It was explained to me once that a playa is a temporary "pond"
area when there is extra rain.
To me a lagoon is a waste water treatment pond- except at the ocean it is
like an arm of a lake.

I guess they have always been around - but just called something else.
Debby

--
Thanks Debby

Save a tree. Be Green - Keep it on the Screen.

For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>

Join us on Facebook!