Date: 9/7/17 11:27 am
From: pat.mary.taylor <pat.mary.taylor...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Swallow-tailed Gull in Edmonds Thursday Morning
Hi Tweeters

Can someone please give a detailed description of what lies ahead at the Edmonds Pier, as I have only looked at the other locations. It seems you follow highway 104 right to the pier? What is involved once you get there? Do you walk out along the fishing pier and it's on the adjacent rocks? Where do you park?

Keith Taylor
Victoria BC

Sent from my iPad