Date: 9/7/17 9:06 am
From: Gail Mackiernan <katahdinss...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Sabine's Gull: YES or NO
When we saw it this morning we were looking from one of the four small boat docks to the right of the buildings. The gull was between the two closest hydrilla mats and was swimming. Pretty distinctive profile even in bins. It did fly quite a bit eventually, coming fairly close at one point. No problem with bins although of course much better in the scope. However as we were leaving the bird flew out towards the airport pier and was swimming along the far edge of the furthest hydrilla mat. Would have been struggling with just our binoculars...

Gail Mackiernan
Colesville, MD

Sent from my iPhone