Date: 9/7/17 8:29 am
From: Jeff Baughman <jlbirder...>
Subject: [wisb] WSO Field Trip - Saturday 9/9/2017
Hi all,
Just a reminder that WSO is hosting a field trip on Saturday to Bay Beach
Wildlife Sanctuary.

We will meet at 7 AM in the first parking area, on the right, after you
enter the sanctuary. Our group will be hiking several of the trails
searching for migrants, so wear comfortable walking shoes. Afterwards, the
trip will be extended to the Cat Island study area. This is a closed area
and public access is restricted by a locked gate. We will discuss the
details about this extension of the field trip on Saturday when we are
finished at the sanctuary.

As always, WSO field trips are free to anyone wishing to participate and
there's no need to be a WSO member to attend.

Jeff Baughman
WSO Field Trip co-chair
Fond du Lac Co.