Date: 9/6/17 5:51 pm
From: Geoffrey Williamson <geoffrey.williamson.21...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET Upcoming birding boat trips on Lake Michigan
I have one, maybe two, spots left for this coming Saturday's outing onto
Lake Michigan to look for birds, especially jaegers and Sabine's Gulls.
Lake conditions look very good for us to get out and have good viewing.
See info below.

There are also several spaces left for the outing on Saturday, 30 Sep 2017.

Let me know if you are interested in either or both trips.

Geoff Williamson
Chicago (Cook County)
<geoffrey.williamson.21...>

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 6:08 PM, Geoffrey Williamson
<geoffrey.williamson.21...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>

--
Geoff Williamson
<geoffrey.williamson.21...>

Join us on Facebook!