Date: 9/6/17 5:23 pm
From: Tom Schultz <trschultz...>
Subject: [wisb] Re: Cat Island Questions
Hi Dave,

I don't have any specific details yet about the Cat Island field trip on
Saturday, but I can tell you that no reservations will be necessary -- and
there is no fee. The group will be visiting a closed area behind a locked
gate, so anyone wishing to attend will need to join the WSO field trip
group, which will start at Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary in Green Bay at 7:00
AM.

We will try to get information out about the Cat Island portion of the field
trip.

Note: WSO field trips are open to anyone wishing to participate -- there's
no need to be a member to attend.

Tom Schultz
WSO Field Trips co-chair
Green Lake Co.