Date: 9/6/17 3:49 pm
From: Lund, David R. <DLUND...>
Subject: [wisb] Bay Beach and Cat Island
Somehow I failed to pass fraud detection., but I am who I say I am. Not spoofing. So I'll try again. I wonder what aspect of spoofing or phishing myt message contained.
Four of us are thinking of going to Green Bay for walk at Bay Beach on Saturday and take the trip to Cat Island. We have a few questions. Are reservations needed for Cat Island? There must be a cost. What is it? How long would we be on the island and how is the walking?

David R. Lund, Eau Claire County