Date: 9/6/17 3:05 pm
From: Devon Comstock <devonc78...>
Subject: Re: Fw: [Tweeters] Eagle Optics Going Out of Business
I highly recommend Eagle Optics binoculars. I used Rangers for over 10
years as my go to binocular for field work. The only thing is I guess now
they won't come with a lifetime warranty.

Sad to see this great resource go out of business. I've been buying from
them since 2004.

Devon Comstock
Wenatchee