Date: 9/6/17 2:59 pm
From: Peggy Mundy <peggy_busby...>
Subject: Fw: [Tweeters] Eagle Optics Going Out of Business
Tweeters newbie here, hope I am doing this right.
Thanks to Jeremy on the heads up about Eagle Optics.  I was able to get the Swarovski spotting scope objective I have been wanting for $400 off!  Everything appears to be marked down, you don't have to just choose from Eagle Optics brand products.
Peggy MundyBothellpeggy_busbyATyahooDOTcom