Date: 9/5/17 9:03 am
From: 'Richard Cimino' <yellowbilledtours...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: RE: [NBB] Counting - was: McNear Brickyard
Hi All McNear Brickyard Swift Watchers

BirdWatching Magazine October 2017 issue has an article on the Vaux's Swift
advocacy in Tacoma, Washington.

Go to: <http://www.birdwatchingdaily.com> www.birdwatchingdaily.com and
scroll to featured articles. Article is "26minutes of WOW"

Enjoy ,

Rich Cimino

Larkspur

From: <northbaybirds...> <mailto:<northbaybirds...>
> on behalf of "Rusty Scalf <rscalf...> <mailto:<rscalf...>
[northbaybirds]" <northbaybirds-noreply...>
<mailto:<northbaybirds-noreply...> >
Date: Saturday, September 2, 2017 at 9:57 PM
To: <northbaybirds...> <mailto:<northbaybirds...> >
Subject: [NBB] McNear Brickyard

McNear Brickyard, San Rafael
Vaux's Swift Counts this season:

Aug 7 ............. 0
Aug 12 .......... 0
Aug 14 .......... 0
Aug 16 .......... 0
Aug 17 .......... 9
Aug 19 .......... 12
Aug 24 ......... 120
Aug 25 ......... 220
Aug 26 ......... 280
Aug 28 ........ 1360
Aug 29 ........ 3325
Aug 30 ........ 2190
Sept 1 ..........1762
Sept 2 .......... 2735

Diane Hichwa's report from Stewarts Point has created great interest.
If anyone knows more please post or let me know.

Rusty Scalf
Berkeley, CA

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)