Date: 9/5/17 4:54 am
From: Ed Norton <etnorton...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Carolina wren nest camera
Looks like the live feed died overnight.

I've restarted it. Here is the new address.

https://youtu.be/PVkxIRJphhQ

I'll not bother everyone with updates every time this happens, but the first time I figured it would be okay.

In the future if the link takes you to an archived feed just search for "Angie and Ed's Carolina Wren Nest"

See my original post for the details.

Cheers
Ed Norton
Newmarket NH