Date: 9/4/17 2:18 pm
From: Charles Jackson <socalbirder8...> [SanDiegoRegionBirding] <SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Re: Bait dock - Frigatebird 8:50am, Sep 04, 2017
Stan:

I saw them from Shelter Island up there about that time (1240), circling over for Rosecrans, so I jumped in the car to run up to get a closer look. Everyone was poking along and it was about a 20 min drive! When I got there they'd moved back down over the bay to the east.

I left FRNC at 1:50 and a juvenile was circling very high above the bay in front of Shelter Island.

Charles

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 4, 2017, at 12:38, Stan Walens <stan.walens...> [SanDiegoRegionBirding] <SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...> wrote:
>
> Both Frigatebirds circling over the cemetery and the Cabrillo national Monument at this minute
> Stan Walens

Join us on Facebook!