Date: 9/4/17 1:12 pm
From: Rob Denholtz <robdenholtz...> [sbcobirding] <sbcobirding-noreply...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Carpinteria
Carpinteria spots, early (maybe too early) cloudy Monday morning, Sep 4,
2017

This morning, Mario and I birded the Carp tams and a section of Carp Creek,
hunting for warblers. Best bird was a warbler on Carp Creek that looked
like Virginia's or Nashville . . . did not get good close-ups. The tams
were loaded with Warbling Vireos; the only warbler we found there was OC.
Many Western Bluebirds. A screaming RT Hawk. The difficult-to-navigate
junk pile beyond the Tee Time fence has been cleared; dirt road now going
through for easy access.

Rob Denholtz
Carp

Join us on Facebook!