Date: 9/4/17 12:48 pm
From: Les R Becker <lesrbecker2...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Location Question,Pls - Glossy Ibis at Blue Mash
Hello Group Members,

I'm a newcomer to the group and look forward to learning and contributing. My question: I have walked around the Blue Mash Nature Trail trying to observe the confirmed Glossy Ibis. I have walked to a pond from two different starting points at the Zion Rd parking lot several times without success. At least one blog talks about a 2nd pond visible through the chain link fence. Can anyone offer guidance on accessing the pond where the Ibis has been been seen and/or the view of the 2nd pond?

Many Thanks

Les