Date: 9/4/17 10:40 am
From: Simpson, Bruce <simpson...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Blendon Woods -
Blendon Woods Metro Park is located in the northeast corner of Columbus
off of I 270 and Rte 161. Take the Little Turtle Way exit.

Below is a list of some of the Birds seen the last 3 days.

Goldenrod Trail
Warblers
Magnolia
Bay-breasted
Nashville
Tennessee
American Redstart
Black-and-white
Connecticut-first seen Sunday, last seen Monday 11:00 am-near
bench on second loop
Olive-sided Flycatcher
Yellow-bellied flycatcher

Lake Trail
Warblers
C Yellowthroat
Ovenbird
Black-throated Blue
Chestnut-sided
Bay-breasted
Magnolia
Blackpoll
Cape May
Black-throated Green
Blackburian
Cedar Waxwing
Pileated Woodpecker
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
Red-eyed Vireo

Thoreau Lake
Sora- Sunday
Green Heron
Great Blue Heron
Belted Kingfisher
Great Egret
Mallards
Wood Ducks

Nature Center-bird viewing window
Hairy Woodpecker
Ruby-throated Hummingbird
American Redstart

Brookside Trail
Red-headed Woodpecker
Wood Thrush

Sugarbush Trail
Warblers
Yellow-throated
Hooded
Magnolia
American Redstart
Tennessee
Blackburian
Black-throated Green

Blendon Woods Metro Park
Nature Center
614-895-6221 <(614)%20895-6221>

Bruce Simpson-Naturalist at Blendon Woods Metro Park in Columbus