Date: 9/4/17 9:24 am
From: Stan Walens <stan.walens...> [SanDiegoRegionBirding] <SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Bait dock - Frigatebird 8:50am, Sep 04, 2017
Jane Mygatt and I are on the horn blower and we have two freaking birds circling above Seaport Village one is an adult male the other looks like it could be a female but it's too far away. Gary says his Frigatebird is still sitting at the back dock. will be there in 10 minutes.
Stan Walens

San Diego

> On Sep 4, 2017, at 8:53 AM, Gary Nunn <garybnunn...> [SanDiegoRegionBirding] <SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...> wrote:
>
> There is at least one frigatebird over the bait dock San Diego Bay. I am looking from FRNC atop the hill.
>
> Watching it 8:50am.
>
> Gary Nunn,
> Pacific Beach
>
> Sent from my iPhone