Date: 9/4/17 8:23 am
From: Scott Byrd via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] Western Kingbird in King George
While out birding this morning in Hopyard Farm off of Port Conway Road in King George County, I spotted what was most likely a Western Kingbird. The bird had a a grey head, black through the eye, contrasting wings, whitish throat, and a bright yellow belly. It was in company with an Eastern Kingbird and a Great Crested Flycatcher. The bird was located in the field to the left as you drive into the neighborhood, but flew off towards the field on the right. I have not been able to relocate for photographing. If you plan on coming out to try to locate the bird, please give me a call. I will be glad to sponsor you in my neighborhood.

Regards,
Scott Byrd
540-656-8078 (m)