Date: 9/4/17 7:48 am
From: Jody Williams <fisherwoods...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Monday Morning Wave.

The warblers continue this morning at 7:40. Gone 15 minutes later.
Light was terrible with cloud blocking the sun and a bright background. Did manage the following:

Black-throated Green Warbler 7
Nashville 3
Blackburnian 3
Black and White 2

UFO about 15.

Several Red-eyed Vireos and a couple Blue-headed Vireos swept through, and an Eastern Wood Pewee was calling repeatedly.

What I’ve not yet seen… any thrush species in the yard or meadows. I’ve seen flocks f robins in other locations, but none here for a couple weeks.
I have several hawthorns with good crops awaiting, some lingering dogwood fruit too.

Starting to see flickers, and heard a Pileated this morning.

John R Williams
Rumney